We know content and aren’t afraid to talk about it
Adina specialises in content creation and content management and is located at Tampere. Everyone at Adina has over 15 years of experience on content creation, customer support, and strategic planning that supports both functions.
What do we do?
One stop shop
We're agile and lean
We're people persons
How do we work?
Planning a user guide project
- What kind of product or service we’re talking about?
- Who is the planned user of the product or service?
- Will the user guide be printed, integrated in the product, or delivered on a website?
- What kind of user guide would be best for your product or service and its users?
- What languages do you need?
We produce the content with the most optimum tools for each case. We design the structure of the manual (= do the information design), write the texts, design and produce the pictures, produce the animations, and design the videos. If necessary, we also take your product pictures. If so agreed, we can also handle the translation coordination, printhouse co-operation and publishing to other media when required.
When your user guide is ready, we take care of change management and version control. A project ends in a wrap-up meeting, where we go through the project and what kind of further services would be needed.
Planning a consultancy project
- How is work done at the moment?
- What works, what doesn’t?
- What kind of problems have risen from the current processes/tools/ways of working?
- What kind of future wishes you have for your processes/tools/ways of working?
- What limitations do we need to consider?
Planning other projects
- Who are you and what do you do- with what kind of company we’ll be working with?
- What kind of project are we talking about?
- Who is your client and what do they need?
- What kind of deliverables do you need?
- What will be our responsibility in the project – everything to planning to production to publishing?
Adina in social media
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click here to Troubleshoot.