Technical communication consulting
Our other main service is technical communication consulting. Companies with their own content management team or people writing user guides “on the side” may need an independent, neutral outsider to optimise their processes or solve more difficult technical communication problems.
Adina’s been going through all kinds of questions with their clients, for example:
- What does a “good user guide” mean?
- What is a “bad user guide”?
- What is structured documentation and why would anyone want to use it?
- What kind of information architecture would best suit a company’s customer support?
- How could the existing processes be improved?
- What kind of tools would be best for producing a company’s technical documentation?