We know content and aren’t afraid to talk about it
Adina specialises in content creation and content management and is located at Tampere. Everyone at Adina has over 15 years of experience on content creation, customer support, and strategic planning that supports both functions.
What do we do?
Are you tired of working with multiple service providers and the bureaucracy of large companies? Are you looking for a service provider that would be more your size? Adina Solutions is a lean and straightforward option. We combine theory with experience and help you avoid the possible pitfalls.
One stop shop
We're agile and lean
We're people persons
How do we work?
We follow pretty much the same scheme with all our clients and projects: first we plan, then we implement. After you’ve contacted us, we’ll have a meeting with you by phone or hold a face-to-face meeting to identify what you need and how we could help. How that meeting goes and what are the first questions depend on the type of project.
Planning a user guide project
- What kind of product or service we’re talking about?
- Who is the planned user of the product or service?
- Will the user guide be printed, integrated in the product, or delivered on a website?
- What kind of user guide would be best for your product or service and its users?
- What languages do you need?
After you’ve selected us as your service provider, we start the content creation.
We produce the content with the most optimum tools for each case. We design the structure of the manual (= do the information design), write the texts, design and produce the pictures, produce the animations, and design the videos. If necessary, we also take your product pictures. If so agreed, we can also handle the translation coordination, printhouse co-operation and publishing to other media when required.
When your user guide is ready, we take care of change management and version control. A project ends in a wrap-up meeting, where we go through the project and what kind of further services would be needed.
Planning a consultancy project
- How is work done at the moment?
- What works, what doesn’t?
- What kind of problems have risen from the current processes/tools/ways of working?
- What kind of future wishes you have for your processes/tools/ways of working?
- What limitations do we need to consider?
After you’ve selected us as your service provider, we’ll start the work. We’ll drill deeper in current state analysis, investigate your problem statements in more detail, carry out gap analysis, and do a future state analysis, all these together with you. The next steps always depend on the type of consultancy project. User guide projects usually follow the same pattern – consultancy projects are as different as are our clients.
Planning other projects
- Who are you and what do you do- with what kind of company we’ll be working with?
- What kind of project are we talking about?
- Who is your client and what do they need?
- What kind of deliverables do you need?
- What will be our responsibility in the project – everything to planning to production to publishing?
After we’ve reached an agreement on the project, roles and responsibilities, we’ll get started. We’ll plan the work, produce all agreed materials, review them with you and so on. As with consultancy projects, our other projects are very different from each other.